Tuesday, April 5, 2011

BEDA #2- Radio clips

Second entry in BEDA or Blog Every Day in April. It's not gonna be every day and I already missed the first couple days but I'm still calling it anyway. Because I'm lazy. Here now are a couple of short clips from my unnamed volunteer show on CJ 106.

Who The F Is Justin Bieber #1 on people freaking out about paying for plastic bags:



How Good Is Porcupine Tree?



KX 96 Top 10 Bands of All Time List



Finally, and this really has nothing to do with anything. Am I the only one who finds it a little weird when you get notifications on facebook of people 'liking' photos of yours from like a year ago or more? I suppose that's the point of facebook pictures but it still seems slightly odd. And I don't mean people you're really close with, good friends etc. I mean friends that you don't really talk to or see all that often. You'll talk maybe once every couple of months. I'm just not really the sort of person that goes through random old pictures people have on their profile.

More writing and audio clips too come as BEDA continues....

No comments: