Tuesday, April 12, 2011

BEDA #4

Hi ho! Off to BEDA #4 we go.

So happenings. Working on the playlist for tomorrow's show on CJ 106. It's not finished but here's how it's looking:

April 13
Deep Purple- Highway Star- 7:08
Alice in Chains- Angry Chair- 4:35
Hank Green- Ice Cream Changes- 3:50
Helloween- Are You Metal?- 3:35
Sam Roberts- I Feel You- 4:37
Versus The Nothing- Let It All Come Down- 3:34
Myles Deck and The Fuzz- El Mariachi- 1:53
The Living End- Prisoner of Society- 3:45
Ludicra- Path of Ash- 9:19

The Hank Green audio is from the vlogbrothers youtube channel. It's an interesting video on musical theory and the strange connection between artists that shouldn't have connections.

LINK GOES HERE


....

I have an interview tomorrow for a creative writer job in Sudbury, Ontario. So, yay. I'd had like 3 interviews in the last 2 months or so, 1 and half months. Or at least it would've been 3 but the one guy never got back to me after initially emailing about an interview. Which is good. and weird too. I hadn't had any interviews from September to February. Too bad it's really early in the morning. He said it could be moved to later but I felt weird about inquiring about that. Maybe it would affect how I came off or something and is something I shouldn't be worrying about as something looking for a job, I don't know. (Also I don't know if that was correct usage there. Or if it should be effect. I'm too lazy to bother looking it up.)

.....

I'm goin to 3 concerts now this summer. Awesome. Getting tickets for Rock on the Range Canada solely because it's headlined by Alice in Chains (!)No way I'm missing that. I've even found people to go with, which is cool.

.....

In terms of movies: I saw Insidious. Scary as hell. Go see it, it's quite good, very old school sorta feel to it.

No comments: