Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Death has a Camera

I think the first question I would have if I was talking to the person who did the before and after death pictures would be, how do you come up with an idea like that? That's the difference between me and artists. If I thought of an idea like that, I would think it's too crazy to do.

Looking at the pictures, which is a great way to spend the first part of morning, I mean it just lifts you up and gets you ready for the day, is interesting. You feel a combination of many things since the different people have different outlooks and attitudes. I seem to have a bit of a morbid fascination in dark things, so this project intrigued me.

1 comment:

6KM said...

If you ever have an idea like that take the chance and run with it. Whether it be an idea for a video, or music, or picture. Just do it. You'll never know how crazy you are until you do it. Or say it. Whatever it is that you are thinking.