Thursday, April 10, 2008

Podcast Idea outlines

So I think Jill meant for us to outline the idea we're going to do for the podcast project. I can't really do that right now so I'll just describe a couple of the ideas I have.

1. Moving Out

What was it like the first time you moved out of your parents house and lived either on your own or with other people? How would you describe that experience?

2. Road trip

The open road. Everyone ( or at least I do) enjoys a story about a fantastic voyage somewhere. Like driving to Saskatchewan in the middle of the night to pick up and tow a friend's car which had broken down. Or travelling to Wisconsin by Greyhound bus.

3. Steeltown Pro Wrestling

I'm helping out with the debut of SPW on the 19th. This could be like a documentation of the set-up for the first show. This one would be the most interesting, clip-wise. Getting audio and nat sound from the show.

No comments: