Monday, April 7, 2008

Podcast

So (I seem to start every blog like this) maybe I'm overthinking this podcast project, I doubt it though. I can't think of anything to do for it. I'm not one of those people who go all out and put 150% into the work I do, I don't have the ambition for that, but I don't want to do a crappy half assed project either. I searched on google for podcast topics and I didn't really find much. I read a list of 20 great podcast topics that listed tips for how to best do a podcast rather than give topic ideas like the name alluded to. I want to involve other people, getting their opinion, but people don't like doing that it seems. hmm maybe movies, except I'm not sure in what respect I would do that for 15 minutes and have it be mildly interesting still. Suggestions?

1 comment:

6KM said...

don't worry bc. i am also stumped at the moment for what to choose.
but it will come to you. things always do.